събота, 29 януари 2011 г.

Lukewarm love

Some thing we don't talk about -
better deal without
just hold on our smile
make us happy while
deep inside our souls cry
for being hurt because of a lie.
You said you loved me so
and you truly meant it, I know
but what hurts me most
is that I couldn't say it back, love lost,
love lost, parting won
all because of my non-
ability to love you deeply,
to give you all, give it truly.
_______________________________________________________________________


Dedicated to the only person who've ever loved me, Hr. P. If you ever read this, I want you to know that I love you for everything you've done for me, every kiss, every hug, every single minute you've proved you loved me. One of the many things I feel sorry for is that I couldn't love you the same way you did... I hope you forgive me, I will be always be there for you, I promise.

29.01.2011



Inspired by recent events, tears and a song - 'Never Say Never' by The Fray.

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар